Front Counter Services

Special Occasion Licences (SOL)

Special occasion licences (SOL) are issued by the BC Liquor Distribution Branch for events where liquor service is requested at a venue not otherwise licenced to serve alcohol. A complete copy of the laws that govern this licence can be found at the Liquor and Cannabis Regulation Branch.  

Applications can be picked up from any BC Liquor Distribution Branch store.

     Helpful Links:

     Liquor Special Event Permit
     Serving It Right


Date modified: