Mission Vision and Values
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police is committed to preserving the peace, upholding the law and providing quality service in partnership with the communities we serve.
Ridge Meadows RCMP Mission Statement
To provide a sensitive, responsive, professional policing service, cooperatively with the community, to enhance the level of security and livability in the Municipalities of Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge, within a healthy work environment.
To enforce laws, prevent crime and maintain peace, order and security.
- We are a progressive, proactive, and innovative organization
- We provide the highest quality service through dynamic leadership, education and technology in partnership with diverse communities we serve
- We are accountable and efficient through shared decision-making
- We ensure a healthy work environment that encourages team building, open communication and mutual respect
- We promote safe communities and demonstrate leadership in the pursuit of excellence
Recognizing the dedication of all employees, we will create and maintain an environment of individual safety, well-being and development. We are guided by:
- Commitment to our Communities
- Unbiased and respectful treatment of all people
- Mutual problem solving
- Cultural sensitivity
- Enhancement of public safety
- Partnerships and consultation
- Open and honest communication
- Effective and efficient use of resources
- Quality and timely service
To learn more about the RCMP's Mission, Vision and Values visit the RCMP's National
- Date de modification :