Charges approved in drug case
2023-02-09 14:52 HNP
Dossier nº 2021-13162
Under the Official Languages Act, this office provides services to the public in English only. You will find general information in both official languages at bc.rcmp.ca and www.rcmp.ca
Aux termes de la Loi sur les langues officielles, ce bureau n'offre des services au public qu'en anglais. Vous trouverez des renseignements généraux dans les deux langues officielles au cb.grc.ca et www.grc.ca.
Maple Ridge B.C.- One year after police notified the public of a 7-month drug investigation charges have been approved against three people.
In June of 2021, what started as a street level drug investigation, quickly grew to a multi-jurisdictional and multi-residential execution of search warrants. In February of 2022, the culmination of this investigation led to the Ridge Meadows Street Enforcement Unit (SEU) making the largest fentanyl drug seizure in Ridge Meadows RCMP history.
Read the February 2022 release here.
On January 30 2023, the Public Prosecution of Canada approved charges against three suspects in relation to this investigation. The charge information is as follows:
- Ms. April Dawn Fraser has been charged with the following offences:
- Nine counts of unlawfully trafficking in controlled substance.
- Mr. Daniel Kawaguchi Johnson has been charged with the following offence:
- One count of unlawful trafficking in a controlled substance.
- Mr. Alen Kadunic has been charged with the following offences:
- Eight counts of unlawful possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking.
The next court appearance will be on March 1st, 2023 in New Westminster.
Diffusé par :
Cap. Julie KlaussnerAgente des relations avec les médias
GRC de Ridge Meadows
11990, place Haney, Maple Ridge (C.-B.) V2X 9B8
Bureau : 604-467-7647
Courriel : email@example.comSuivez-nous :
- Date de modification :